Chrome Extensions make saving links easier and faster.
Install/Set up Chrome Extensions
There are two installation paths below.
① Connect to Pikurate with PC → Click ‘Chrome extension’ at the bottom right of the screen → ③ Click ‘Add to Chrome’
② Access the Chrome Web Store with PC → Search for ‘Pikurate’ → ③ Click ‘Add to Chrome’
④ Click the ‘Extensions’ button on the right side of the browser address bar.
⑤ Click the Pin button to bookmark Pikurate to conveniently store the link.
Chrome Extensions are also available on [Microsoft Edge].
How to use Chrome Extensions
After installing the Extension in your browser, how to use it as follows.
① Click the Pikurate bookmark button
② Select a link to store
- Save Link: Select the link on the web page you are viewing.
- Save All Tabs: Select all open links as tabs in your browser.
③ Pik, category selection
- Select the Pik and category to store the link.
④ Click the Save button
- Quick Save: Saves the link without selecting a Pik or category. Saved links can be found in ‘My Piks > Quick Link Box’.
- Next: Saves the link to the selected Pik and category. The saved link can be found in ‘My Piks > Selected Pik > Selected Category’.